Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 9)
Prophecy Child (Part 9)

Prophecy Child (Part 9)

AviannaBlitzø

Even though Wes only went in that dark state for a second it felt so weird, although he couldn't actually feel when he was like that. It was as if his mind wouldn't let him feel or let him do anything.
But it was over shortly and he found himself standing at the foot of a mountain with Apollo next to him. But Dagrod and Ms. G were nowhere to be found.
Apollo noticed this and started to look around for Dagrod and Ms. G.
"Um," Apollo laughed, "Must be the wrong Embris Mountain?"
The two waited for the others for a few minutes before deciding to walk around the base of the mountain to look for them.
Apollo didn't say anything and was quiet throughout their search.
"Uh," Wes started, turning his head to look around the area, "Are we lost?"
"No," Apollo said, "We're not lost if we know where we are."
Wes thought for a moment.
"Then..." he said, "Where are we?"
"I'm not sure!" Apollo smiled, "But I'm pretty sure we're somewhere so we can't be lost!"
Wes internally slapped his own face, sighing while following Apollo.
Throughout their searching they kept arguing whether or not they were lost.
"I told you we were lost," Wes murmured, "We're just walking in circles now."
"We're not lost," Apollo assured him, confidently, "We are not lost."
They walked for a little while longer.
"THAT'S LITERALLY THE SAME TREE!" Wes shouted, pointing to a tall tree that they had walked past twice before.
"This is the first time I've seen this tree," Apollo lied, grinning, "But let's rest here for a while. My legs are tired."
Wes sat down with his back against the tree while Apollo ran around the wood.
"I thought you said your legs were tired," Wes turned his head as Apollo circled the back of the tree again for the fourth time.
"I did?" Apollo asked, stopping.
Another internal facepalm hit Wes hard.
"Yeah," Wes replied, "Just stop running, it's annoying."
Apollo stopped for a moment and walked over to Wes. He slumped down next to Wes, back against the tree.
"It's not annoying," Apollo huffed, "You just don't know how to have fun."
"I know how to have fun!" Wes objected, hurt by the previous comment.
"Sure," Apollo leered, "You can know how to have fun but knowing doesn't mean that you are fun."
Wes shoved Apollo on to his back as Apollo laughed, struggling to get back up.
"See?" Wes proclaimed, "I am fun."
Apollo tried to kick Wes but was too slow on the ground so Wes was able to dodge.
"Okay," Apollo gave in, sitting up again, "I guess you win."
Apollo rolled his eyes as Wes celebrated.
The two sat down quietly after that. Wes kept staring at his birthmark, expecting it to do something. He hadn't had the slightest clue as to why it would be special.
Suddenly a rock raced through the air, zooming right next to Apollo's face. Luckily, Apollo was able to avoid the attack. Apollo and Wes looked up to where it came from as two figures stalked them from behind a large boulder.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 May, 2021
Words
529
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
568

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.