Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Protected by Murderers: Chapter Three
Protected by Murderers: Chapter Three

Protected by Murderers: Chapter Three

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

Vanya POV

I didn’t want to kick her out of my office. I wanted her in my lap, me trailing kisses all over her face. But my inner conscience told me not to go too far.

So I didn’t.

I grab the phone and dial the secretary and say, “Anika, go tell Ms. Ich that she will be going to my mansion in the morning.”

“Yes, sir.” she says and I hang up.

Zariha’s POV

“He said what!?” I yell at the woman

“Ma’am, he said you were to pack anything you need, and go to his mansion.” she says again and I ignore her.

“Fine.” I growl and slide into my Lamborghini and speed off.


“Where the hell are you going!?” Amin yells and slaps me.

“I have to leave. It’s for your own safety.” I mumble and he grabs my chin.

“You are not leaving, bitch.” he says and kisses me roughly.

“Amin! S-s-stop!” I cry as tears pour down my cheek from both the slap and the harshness of his hand grabbing my cheek.

Alcohol reeks from his mouth as he kisses me.

I hear a loud bang and Amin pulls back quickly to look at the door.

“Vanya!” I yell his name in Russian as he takes in the scene.

“Chto za chert?” he growls and launches toward Amin.

“Izbavit'sya ot nego” I tell him and move out of the way as Vanya continuously punches Amin.

He pulls out a gun and I flinch slightly when the bullet goes through Amin’s head.

Vanya stands up and pulls me to his chest.

"I knew something was wrong." he whispers sorrowfully in my ear.

I wrap my arms around his back and let the tears flow.

“I- he- he was going to..” I couldn’t get the words out, but I knew he knew what I was trying to say

“Please, come back to my mansion. No rules, and partial freedom.” he asks and I slowly nod.

“I will. I can do as I wish, but will still follow your manner.” I say and pull from the embrace.

“Deal.” he walks down the hall and enters the bedroom, me trailing behind him.

“What the hell?” he says and I walk in. “What the hell did he do to you!?”

I looked around slowly.

“I- this isn’t my stuff.” I saw new stuff strewn around.

I saw sex toys and outfits strippers would wear.

“He was gonna make me use these.” I mutter and go through the clothes I owned.

“Not gonna lie, some of these do look pretty sexy.” I say and laugh at my craziness.

I turn around and see Vanya stuffing an outfit into a bag he brought.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
14 Apr, 2021
Words
451
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
587

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.