Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ουσία - Prt. 1

Ουσία - Prt. 1

By Tessissweet11 - 1 Review

Chapter One ---

Dolina was just getting out of the carriage when she slipped and fell. Strong hands closed around her waist and pulled her up so that she didn't land on the ground. She looked up to see a handsome man standing next to her with his hands on her waist. She immediately stepped away and thanked him for catching her. She then helped her mother out of the carriage taking care not to disturb the scarred lump of her hand. We had gotten the request to come to the palace two days ago and just now they were able to come. Father was now out of the carriage and was staring at the man that had caught me. I then saw that the king was standing behind the man and immediately dropped into a cursey. The king then asked me to stand and follow him.

I was walking next to the handsome man and decided to ask his name.

He answered “ My name is Morze. You’rs?”

“My name is Dolina.” I answered.

We were quiet for a moment and then I asked “Do you know why I'm here?”

“I do”

“Why?”

“Not telling”

We got to a room that was filled with light and had chairs to sit in. The king said to sit and listen so he could explain why they were here.

Author Notes: The names are Polish and Greek if you have any questions about what they mean just ask.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Tessissweet11
Tessissweet11
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Feb, 2020
Words
226
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
974

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.