Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"Normal" Days 3

"Normal" Days 3

By Optimism101

*click*

Alright, I put this little camera on me, because I can’t record all the time.

“What do you need?” I turn to ask and she starts to walk towards me.

“I need to teach you.” She is now a foot away from me, and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be scared or not.

“Okay…” I say.

We sit there in silence for a second.

“C’mon.” She starts to walk away from the city, I follow.

We walk for around a half hour, all the while we keep silent.

We arrive at a school I think. It was the fancy rich school on the edge of the city.

“Why here?” I ask, but she just walks on in.

Cool

I step inside and find something I didn’t expect.

There was one adult, a tall male, a bit taller than the one I was following, and he was teaching the others.

He was teaching the others magic.

I stood out of her field of view and observed how she summoned her heart. Red.

The other students did the same, and they had the same colors I saw in the blob. Quite a few oranges, a normal amount of blues, light blues, purples, and yellows. But only one other green.

“I found another one.” Yellow lady walked into the room. Red turned.

“Oh? What soul?” he asked, and walked towards me.

“Green.” Yellow walked in line with the other students. They were of all ages, anywhere from like 10-17.

“Good, another. Did you find Betty?" Red put away his soul.

“Yes. She almost got him.” Yellow scowled, “But she escaped when the police came.”

At this point I’m pretty sure the pink lady was Betty.

“We should train him. Put him beside the other Green”

Yellow walked over to me, and started to push my shoulders to the back of the room. Going by I noticed 6 lanes. Each line has a different color. Green was at the back.

She stopped me next to a girl. She was around the same size I was, and she had a positive attitude, just, irradiating out from her.

“HESWO!” She practically screamed at me with a wave of positivity.

Holy hell she was happy.

“Hello?” I was a bit nervous.

“I was getting a little worried, thought I was the only Compassion, but then you showed up!” She was still happy.

“What’s your name?”

“Ummm, what is my name? Oh, duh.” She stress laughed, “My name is… you know what, you don’t actually know my name, so I can make it whatever!”

“Yeah?” I was a bit weirded.

“You know what, I always thought Zero was a heckin-sweet name.” She smiled at me some more.

“Sounds cool.” I smile back.

“Alright class, let’s begin again. Try to summon your soul.” The teacher directed all of us. Every student had a heart come out of them. Even Zero.

I concentrated, but nothing.

“Here, just think about happy thoughts.” Zero turned to me.

I waited a sec, and then thought about what it would be like to have a S.O.

Nothing.

Yup, that’s what I thought.

“hmm. Here, let me see what I can do.” I turned towards Zero, and she kicked at my crotch.

Thankfully, my bubble came out, along with my heart.

“What the freak?!” I got a bit mad, then realized she was smiling.

“It worked, didn’t it?” She laughed a little.

Huh

Cool.

The bubble poofed but the heart didn’t disappear.

Zero couldn’t put away her heart either. None of the students seemed to be able to.

“CHILDREN TO THE BACK OF THE ROOM!” Red yelled at all of us and we all crouched into a corner. Red summoned a handheld shield and sword.

“hehe, you think you can stop me?” Pink walked into the classroom, blob behind her.

“I think I am stronger than you could ever be.” Red braced herself for an attack.

“We both know what happens with this fight. You can’t Refuse here.” Pink grinned her devilish grin.

Red slashed at Pink, but she summoned her scythe and parried.

“Just you wait, I will slice off your limbs and force you to watch as I kill every one of them in front of you.” Pink stared into Red’s eyes, and Red’s eyes turned pink for a split second.

We had to get out of here.

That just might work.

“HEY!’ I yell at Pink. Both Pink and Red turned.

“I bet you couldn’t even kill a weakling like me.” I strutted out from the pile of crouched children. I stopped next to both Pink and Red.

“Heh, you shouldn’t be so cocky.” Pink slipped out of the struggle with Red and slashed at me. My bubble came up, and the impact shot me back, and through the wall.

A huge hole now existed in the school leading to a bright sunlit day. I poofed and ran back to them. Red and Pink were fighting once more.

“Run! Go!” I yell at all the students and help them through. Yellow gives me a look as she goes through.

“Are you coming?” Zero grabs my arm as she steps out. She was the last one.

“Go, I’ll be right behind you.”

She nods.

I don’t know how good at lying I was, but I knew it was what she wanted to hear.

I looked at them running, and ran back towards Pink and Red.

Pink was winning.

Red’s eyes were completely pink, and he was getting slashed at as he backed up towards the wall.

“You won’t be able to win.” Pink forced Red against the wall.

“I did, even if it’s just the safety of the children.” Red pushed back a little, but Pink oppressed him again.

Pink reared back.

“At least I still get a Determination. That power alone will be enough.”

Pink slashed, and hit my bubble.

I was now in a bubble.

With Pink.

Red stood shocked on the outside. His eyes went back to normal color.

“RUN!” I yell at Red. He examines the situation, and then books it.

“There is no escape for you now.” Pink stares at me and grins.

I close my eyes.

“I don’t need escape.”

I heard the air ripple around Pinks scythe.

And everything went black.

*static*

Author Notes: I thought this was a good way to end it. The end?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheValhallan
Optimism101
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Apr, 2019
Words
1,050
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
904

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.