Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"We're getting divorced"

"We're getting divorced"

By TheForgotten - 2 Reviews

I let out a shakey breath of air. It was decided yesterday that my wife and I are going to get divorced. My parents still aren't aware of the fact, so I'm at their house to tell them. This cant end well, they're going to take May's side over mine, and they're my own parents. I unlock the door and slip inside. Mom greets me at the door with Dad following. 

"Honey, how is May?" Mom asks, a smile plastered on her face.

"We're getting divorced." I blurt out, she gives me a look of horror.

"What?! You mister are going to go back home and fix things. What did you do?" She urges her smile turns to a scowl.

"What did I do? She cheated on me!" I stare at them blankly.

"Oh goodness we all know May wouldn't do that. Now go back and fix what you've done." My mouth drops open. Before I know it I've been shoved out the house and into the porch. Not even my own parents believe me, I kick a small rock across the street. When did May steal my parents from me? She's taken everything. And now I have nothing. 

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheForgotten
TheForgotten
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Apr, 2016
Words
209
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
3.5 (2 reviews)
Views
1,703

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.