Please register or login to continue

Register Login

📚Random Diary Entry Because I Was Bored (More Coming Soon!)📚

This story has some quality issues

📚Random Diary Entry Because I Was Bored (More Coming Soon!)📚

By G1rl_1n_r3d

friday july 22nd {Jazmins diary} it was that one day at school, the last day until the summer holidays which I guess was pretty cool espiacially if your that girl [aka me] who nobody even likes. Its away of getting out of social life I mean who wants to go to a horrid school like mine!! I'm finally leaving hell and enjoying my life at my not very beautiful house with a jacuzzi at the back, better than nothing right? I sprint into my flat door and go into my room realising I didnt finish the homework from literally 3 weeks ago. Well that doesnt matter now what matters is I can stop worring about my sats and rest with the 6 weeks before I go back! At the time just about right for tea my mum calls me over to the table shouting,''dear!'' I follow the way her voice came from to end up at the table with..PASTA?! ok..ok I like pasta but not hers its always stiff and really hot it never cools down plus it tastes horrible when its cold. I sit down and play around with my food until it eventually got cold to the point where I go to my room and throw it all in my bin pretending Id ate it ofcourse. I decide to call it a day, so I change into my pajamas turning off all the lights being exited to sleep in until atleast 12:30 in the afternoon if my mum doesnt stop me though ofcourse.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
G1rl_1n_r3d
G1rl_1n_r3d
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Mar, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
256
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
308

Please login or register to report this story.