Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Real or Fake Friends

Real or Fake Friends

By cricket - 1 Review

Emily walked up to her friend Jasmine. "Hey Jazzy girl." Jasmine rolled her eyes and turned around. "Hey Em." She said and turned back around and walked away. "Okay talk to you later." Emily said with a sigh. Emily's friend Zoey walked over to Jasmine. "Hey Jasmine right." Jasmine turned around nodded her head and said "Yeah and you are." They stood there for a moment in complete silence. "I am Zoey Emily's real friend and I dont like how you are treating her." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "I am a real friend." she said in a sad voice. "How could you say that." Fake tears rolling down her face. "You are so fake and I am going to let Emily know that she does not deserve you at all." Zoey stormed off to find Emily in the art room all alone. "Hey Emmy are you okay." Emily jumped up. "Oh hey Zoey yeak im fine whats up." Zoey looked down. "I don't think you should be friends with Jasmine." Emily walked over to her. " Why not." Zoey had tears in her eyes. "She is a fake friend she doesnt really care about you."

Author Notes: this is how people are and it drives me insane

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
cricket
cricket
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
3 Jan, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
194
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,069

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.