Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Red October Haunting
Red October Haunting

Red October Haunting

snowmoonmoon

Left alone in the darkening path. A Haunting best of Halloween.
She strands her hair a bit, ready for a night of trick-or-treating. She has her Twin babsitters clasp and forgets to wear the clasp. 5:00 p.m. It is time to trick-or-treat as, the twins return in home-made costumes. When a walk around the neighborhood is not enough for halloween candy.

Last one past the gate is a rotten snake! Memories hallow through the cemetary. Through the gate at the end and continue for Halloween night. Dressed to haunt into the night of trick-or-treat for only hours of daylight.

Night-time has became and the twins are not ready for halloween to end. But sure a costume as theirs with their personalized trick-or-treat bags will get them home. Candy sure kept away all year until next Halloween. Horror movies to end the hollow fright of all the haunting encounter and fall asleep peacefully and awake at Christmas.

Until horror nights haunt with true beliefs of something there!

Author Notes: Happy Holidays to and from across the world.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
snowmoon
moon
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Oct, 2018
Words
166
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,580

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.