Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Redemption-Four
Redemption-Four

Redemption-Four

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Bren´s pov.)

I pull up outside the coffee shop, ten minutes early, but I cannot move. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and unbuckle my seatbelt. I open the door and step out onto the paved parking lot, one step at a time I walk towards Miley´s Coffee Club Cafe. I open the door which chimes announcing my arrival and look to see if Bella is here. She spots me and waves me over, she stands behind the counter an apron around her waist.

¨You work here?¨ I ask quietly as I walk over to her, she nods. ¨ My sister owns this Coffee shop. I work here, get free food and drinks for the book club members, and host here too.¨ She explains and smiles wildly at me. ¨Can I get you anything?¨ I shake my head, sh nods.

¨The others are over there,¨ She says pointing to three tables that have been dragged together at the far back of the coffee shop. I walk over and take a seat, everyone continues to talk, and I am okay with it. Bella walks over,¨ I would like to introduce two new members. Stacy and Bren,¨ everyone smiles over and whispers there welcomes.

I nod and blank out as they begin to talk about the books they were reading and the meaning of them.

________________>>>>>>_________________________>>>>>>>>___________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__

¨Thank you for inviting me,¨ I say to Bella. She nods,¨will you be back.¨ I nod, she smiles. ¨Good, I cannot wait to see you next meeting.¨ I do something I haven´t done for a very long time as I walk out of the coffee shop and to my car; I smile, a real happy full of energy alive kind of smile.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Jan, 2021
Words
290
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
402

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.