Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Redemption- Part Five
Redemption- Part Five

Redemption- Part Five

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Bren´s pov.)

¨ We were going to a park to meet his mom. I did not want to go and we were arguing about it, he looked over at me, and a dog ran out in front of us. I grabbed the wheel and went to swerve to avoid it, he pulled it the other way, and we hit the tree. He was bleeding pretty bad from his head, my knees were crushed, but I could still walk. He kissed me, unbuckled me, and told me to go get help. I did, this man and his son come to help. When we got back to the car, he was dead. He was smiling, when they did the autopsy, they said he knew he was going to die. That is why he told me to go he did not want me to see. He was clutching his ring, we had matching engagment rings.¨ I say, tears streaming down my cheecks. I wipe them away angrily.

¨ My ring is engraved, it says. My love, my soul, all of you and I. He was going to major in English and minor in videography. His ring said, The only thing I need, everything I love. We agreed on the rings and picked each others engravings, but he was the one who proposed.¨ I close my eyes, running my fingers over the ring on my finger.

¨ He asked me out when we were fifteen, our first date was this school dance. We both got expelled; these guys called us slurs, we beat there asses. That was the night I fell in love with him,¨ She stares at me. Tears in her eyes,¨ I am sure he loved you too.¨ I laugh, ¨ he did, he told me all the time.¨

I close mt eyes leaning back in the seat. ¨ He was amazing. He would always take care of me when I was sick, he always knew what was wrong, and he was the best hugger.¨

She smiles, ¨ he sounded like a great person. ¨ I smile, nodding. ¨ He was. He wouldv´e liked you and thought that you were a freat person. He would thank you for being here for me.¨ She nods,¨thank you.¨ I smile and there is a buzzing sound indicating our time is up.

Author Notes: Enjoy. Sorry for the wait

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Jan, 2021
Words
381
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
355

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.