Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Redemption- Part Two
Redemption- Part Two

Redemption- Part Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Bren Sear´s pov.)

I pull his hoodie on, lay down in the sheets that smell like him; lemon shampoo, sweat, and grass stains. I wrap myself up in his smell and feel his prescence all around me. I feel the soft touch of his arms around me and the tears fall staining his pillow. I wrap my arms around myself and lay there surrounded by him not able to breath.

I close my eyes and see him; grass green eyes, curly dark brown hair, sneaky smile, and crooked nose. I hear his laugh, the one no one else ever heard; the one with the snort and the hiccups , the one I love. I smell him. I feel his happy presence and his love.

I shove my face into the sheets, breathing him in. I cry silently so my mom dosen´t worry anymore than she already does. I hold myself tighter, trying to make the all-over pain stop.

I see the scared expression on his face as the car collides with the tree, I smell the tangy salt of blood in the air, I feel the pain in my legs and my head, I hear his crying and frantic movements, and I taste the tears and salt in my mouth as he leans over kisses me and unbuckles my seatbelt.

¨Go get help,¨ He says and I nod. Painfully wrenching myself out of the crushed car. I run down the deserted road and search for help. I come back witha man and his son but it is to late his body lays limp against the wheel. Eyes closed, hand still warm, slight smile on his face, and blood seeping out of a large wound in his head.

I fall,my legs finally giving out, and I sit there blank expression painted across my face. I cannot breath; pulling away from the sheets, pull my knees to my chest, and stare into the dark his face floating in front of me, like a ghost.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Jan, 2021
Words
334
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
404

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.