Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Relaxing breaks

Relaxing breaks

By marinifernandez

Managing a company is so exhausting. So I decided to go on a break. Then I went to the nearby coffee shop across the street. Cars and vehicles passed by before my eyes. The noise that surrounds the city echoed in my ear but soon disappeared the moment I entered. The smell of freshly brewed hung in the air. The spoonful of blueberry cheesecake was absolutely mouth filling once it entered. The couch was ultimately comfortable. The room around me was surrounded by paintings across me. To my right lay the counter from which the blue berry cheesecake used to lie. To my left the city in which it’s noise was barricaded by a glass window. The soothing melody of classical records relaxed me. Such a long day I thought. Today’s paper lies on a wooden coffee table untouched. I began wondering about life without breaks. People all busy, rushing, tired, exhausted and away from this place. Chaos will be in the aid like a disease that everyone will have once it entered. I stepped away from the horrible thoughts that bothered me and allowed myself to relax.


The End. You may email me at: [email protected] I love to receive feedbacks. Thank you

Author: Marini Fernandez

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
marinifernandez
marinifernandez
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Feb, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
211
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
5,068

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.