Please register or login to continue

Register Login

ROACHES ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK
ROACHES ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK

ROACHES ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK

papin49Roberto Perez

Roaches Are A Pain In The Neck.

Cockroaches are making R.G. and his families crazy at home In NY. They don’t have peace whatsoever. If they started handling meal, they suddenly appear – During the day, It seems that nothing weird Is happening there, especially In the kitchen, which Is the place where food Is made – but during the night, If by any chance you turn on the light, you will see that a lot of those all shaped, tiny, small, bigger – nasty and disgusting Insets, come out from nowhere and are scattered all over the house – It Is pretty amazing to see how smart can be those beasts. They are better with their sense of smell than any other sense because during the day at the same time you start preparing some food, they show as If they were trying to figure out what Is happening with food – No one won’t believe It. If It wasn't seen by themselves.

As a consequence, now that family can’t sleep in peace or live a normal life because of roaches. They have to cover everything they are doing – If they leave It open for a second, It would get more roaches than the food inside that plate – Even when people say that they are a great source of protein – nobody wants to eat it. So, with all that in mind, that family was struggling to move from that area to another where they think won’t find those nasty beasts – It is pretty hard to find a house in that region because many famous have chosen to live there because It is a big green area, It is like a huge forest border with water, birds, ducks, and a lot of geese – Imagine how nice is the landscape.

Nevertheless, when that place is nice, clean, and gathers most of those pretty houses an enormous castle, It has a lot of roaches and finds a new house where those nasty beasts are not present – It is an ordeal. To find a house free of them, It would be necessary to wait for about half a year only In the try – For instance, this family spent a whole week searching to get a new shelter but It wasn't possible because the one that seemed to be free of those insects, were too expensive and they couldn't afford It. So, they came back home without anything, but they'd keep doing their search until getting what they needed.

After a whole month of trying, they found a clean house without roaches and bigger than the one they had. And more than that, a cheaper house. Indeed, It was what they disserved, to live quietly.

Moreover, they learned a great lesson from that – “all that glitters Is not gold.” But life goes on and everything that has happened to you has a reason why In this life.

Author Notes: All that glitters Is not gold.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
papin49
Roberto Perez
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Jan, 2019
Words
479
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,944

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.