Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Rule-Breaker
Rule-Breaker

Rule-Breaker

ixbisIxbis

Chapter 1: Trouble.

It was a chilly night, people were partying and others were making out. I was alone like usual until Jessy came up to me and told me that some dude was harassing her. I sighed and asked her to describe what he looked like. she pointed towards a bush and there he was, standing there and trying to hit on another girl. I walked over to him and kicked him hard in the back. He turned to me with an angry emotion on his face. he yelled at me and asked me what my problem was. "You!" I tried to not hurt him but the next thing I knew, he was on the ground coughing up blood. "shit..." I said in a panicking tone. everyone was looking at me and whispering behind my back. I felt something cold and wet in my hand. I looked down and saw a broken beer bottle with blood in my hand. I dropped the broken beer bottle and ran off. I felt fear and guilt to the point where I was shaking uncontrollably. I felt like a monster. 10 minutes later, as I got home, my mom was standing at the doorway. I looked at her while tears ran down my face. she opened her arms and motioned me to hug her. I then hugged her and placed my head on her shoulder and started to cry. "I'm a monster..." I said in a low toned voice. "No hun, ur just scared. let's go inside and talk about this." she said calmly. I nodded and we then went inside.

Author Notes: UPDATE IS EVERY OTHER DAY!!! TRYING SOMETHING NEW IN STORY WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE! thank you :)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ixbis
Ixbis
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
15 Nov, 2019
Type
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
729

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.