Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Runaway
Runaway

Runaway

lilianaaudreylilianaaudrey
5 Reviews

I couldn't stop shaking, tears flooded my eyes, and all these crazy thoughts were just racing and pulsing through my head and veins!

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what is wrong with me!" I was so aggitated and furious. I packed all my closest and most prized things so that I could set foot on my new path. *Creeeek* the door opened, but nobody awaked. I took all the air into my lungs and started to run. I felt so free and I didn't look back behind me once. "I ca- I ca- I can't believe I did that." I stopped to catch my breath when I noticed how far I've gotten. I didn't exactly know where I was going, but I did know that I didn't want to be found. As I set myself foraward I watched all the lights and the cars drive by and I realized I wasn't going back. This was the end.

I started to get tired, running out of energy and my legs could only run so far, so I stopped. I walked into the woods nearest to where I was, so that I could sleep it off till tomorrow. I glanced at my phone looking at the time. It was was tomorrow.

Author Notes: A little cliff hanger at the end. Where does she end up going?

Recommend Reviews (5) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
lilianaaudrey
lilianaaudrey
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Apr, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
210
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.8 (5 reviews)
Views
1,303

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.