Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sacrifice
Sacrifice

Sacrifice

SmaeSmae
1 Review

I think there is something wrong with me.

From the first time I spoke to you, I opened up like a flooded sea.

It was though as if I was floating, calm, relaxed, the feeling of belonging and that it was meant to be.

Sharing amazing memories, not caring where the consequences will land me.

All I know is that I was happy, because the words of “I love you” came out easily.

You shared everything of you with me, the good and the bad memories. The long conversations that we both never wanted to end. I am grateful that you found comfort and allowed me to see, that life is complicated but soon will become history.

You introduced me to “anime” that I never thought I could think of highly, but the more I watched the more it related to the walks we took, holding hands tightly.

The time has come that I gave you back. To stop the hurt and for me to sacrifice of what will bring back the dreams that makes you happy. I want to thank you for the care you gave. The label of becoming best friends that I will cherish and to hope that it will never perish.

She has all the things you need that you wanted from me. To know that she will make you happy was enough for me to agree.

Now I know what’s wrong with me, I can see clearly why the universe disagrees.

I hope you live a happy and healthy long life to one day you will share with a wife.

Author Notes: Thank you for creating an amazing website for people to share emotions and feelings. You have allowed us all to connect and change someone’s life in so many ways.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Smae
Smae
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Mar, 2021
Words
265
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
5 (View)
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
1,542

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.