Please register or login to continue

Register Login

a sad story.

a sad story.

By sophiebabe

there was a family they were the happiest family ever, there was a little boy who was 8 years old, his name was kevin.
there was a little girl who was just onley 6.
and she loved her brother alot, but she thought her brother hates her.
her name was lily, and their parents, kevin always bothered his sister.

One day they were all in the car, they were happy, but that happiness did'nt last very long, because one guy decided to suicide that day, by crashing his car into another car and their it was.
*BANG*
The parents died in the car, but the kids were sent to hospital.
Police decided the kids should go to an orphans home.
this is when kevin decided he doesen't want to go.
so him and lily ecaped from the hospital that night.
They spent the night beside the garbage in a very dark place,
"why can't we just go to the orphans home?" the little girl asked.
"Because i dont wanna live with strangers, if u dont want to be here then go away to those cops!!!"
kevin screamed.
lily was crying,
some men heard lily crying and found the kids.
"Hey kids are you lost?"
kevin told them everything.
The guys took them to their house.
Lily could'nt understand why did the guys let them live in thier house for free?.
And where was her brother every night and why did he somtimes walk in with scarves around his mouth.
After 2 years.
kevin started to become meaner and meaner to his sister.
He was 10 years old now, his sister did not know what was going on through her.
he knew he should sacrefise himself for his sister.
he sold drugs and he sold himself.
he was a little boy and if he did somthing wrong people would hit him.
But he always smiled for his sister.
One day lily had enough, so she followed her brother, she saw her brother with 2 men and then suddenly the 2 men noticed her and wanted her! but her brother tried his best to stop the men.
He holded his sisters hand.
Suddenly one of the guys pushed the little girl in the road.
and a car came and *BANG*
The little girl opened her eyes and saw, her brother bleeding he saved her life.
In the hospital no-one told the girl anything.
when she went inside kevin said
"I am sorry t....o leave you."
"why couldnt we of just went to the orphans home then everything would have been ok none of this would of happend!." *cries*
"Because i did not want us to be seporated dont cry i am going to our....p...arents...you...l" *Silence*
"NOOO Kevin wake up!! please wake up why wont you wake up if you wake up i promise i wont cry if you bother me please please please wake up ill.ll do anything please."
little kevin was only 10 and died, and lily went to the orphans home.
the end!.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
sophiebabe
sophiebabe
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
24 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
502
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
9,955

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.