Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Saying I Love You Part.3
Saying I Love You Part.3

Saying I Love You Part.3

BookNerd123Black Sheep
3 Reviews

Sayla Grace Flay's Pov.

"Sayla, for once pay attention in my class. Even though you are passing dosen't mean you are above each other." Mrs, Kay says slapping her book against my desk.

I look down and begin to answer the questions on my worksheet, the blondheaded witch beside me laughs and shoots daggers from her eyes.

"Kayla, staring at me won't kill me," I whisper so only she hears. Out of the corner of my eye I see her cheeks go slightly pink. I smile, set my pencil down, and raise my eyebrows at the teacher expectantly.

She smiles, takes up the sheets, and dismisses the class.

Carter is propped against the wall, head stuck in a book, and lips pursed slightly. He only purses his lips when it is an intense part and something big is happening. I lean against the wall waithing for him to notice I am here.

He looks up smiling at me,"sorry. Let's leave." I nad and we walk towards the exit. Carter slings one arm over my shoulder pulling me into his side.

Author Notes: Leave a review and tell me what you think.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Mar, 2020
Words
181
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.7 (3 reviews)
Views
921

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.