Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Scared to Love
Scared to Love

Scared to Love

jopower24jopower24
1 Review

She buried her face into his chest, tears streaming down her soft face. She was a bit hesitant at first, but he made her feel safe. He hugged her tightly, as if he were scared she would disappear if he let go. A lifetime passed before he softly spoke into her ear, "I love you," in her ear and softly kissed her head, "I know it might be hard for you to believe, but I love you, and I will never stop loving you," Trembling, she only just managed to whisper a faint, "I'm scared," he hugged her again, tighter, his warm breath tickled the back of her neck.
"I will never let anything happen to you, I promise. I don't care about your past, I want to be your future. I don't care about what you say about not being enough, because to me, you are everything. Every flaw that you have that I learn about makes me love you even more, as it has made you this amazing girl who I will never stop loving," He said, before pulling her into a soft kiss.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jopower24
jopower24
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jan, 2018
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
2,108

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.