Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Scary Movie Come True

Scary Movie Come True

By Roosie131

Tenley and Maddie stepped into "Daves Horror Store" Tenley was a horror freak, and Maddie was her petite friend. "Do we have to get a horror movie? I want a... a... a nice dog film." Maddie whined. "OHHHH! Stab 4!!! OHHHHH! I saw the trailer! Ghostface is soooo scary!" Tenley squealed. "Nooooooo! All the kids at school say that movie was disgusting and gory. I'm leaving." and Maddie stepped out of the aisle and out of the store. "Maddie! You said you were paying! I don't have any money!" Tenley screamed. Maddie came back and said "FINE ILL WATCH THE STUPID MOVIE!" And she threw a twenty dollar bill on the counter. "WE WANT STAB 4." She screamed at the woman working the counter. "Ummm ok? Its not twenty dollars. Stab 4 is thirty five dollars. Since its new?" the woman told Maddie. "Uggghhh fine. Tenley do you have a five?" Maddie asked her friend. "Um yeah? Why?" Tenley asked. "Cuz I only have thirty with me." Maddie said, calmer now. Maddie handed over her thirty and motioned Tenley to hand her five over. Tenley nodded and gave her a ten. "Can we get popcorn, peanut M&Ms and some gummy bears?" Tenley asked. The woman put the food into a bag and handed it to the girls. "Bye."
* * *

Tenley and Maddie sat on the couch and watched the previews of upcoming movies. "Captain America seems sooooo lame!" Tenley said. "I think it looks sorta interesting." Maddie corrected. "Ehhh." Tenley yawned, munching on M&M's and gummy bears. Then the movie started. In the beginning two girls were sitting on a couch and watching a scary movie. Both blondes (like Maddie and Tenley!!!) and they were eating popcorn, M&Ms, and gummy bears. "This is creepy, Ten, turn it off." Maddie cried. But Tenley was loving it. She loved that is was like a horror movie based on them. Then in the movie, it showed the TV screen. It said "TURN AROUND T AND M." And the girls in the movie turned around and saw Ghostface. He leaped over the couch and grabbed the girl that looks like Tenley. Tenley and Maddie turned around and saw Ghostface. He grabbed Tenley by the neck and slit her throat. She made a gurgling noise and he stabbed her over and over. While Maddie was running she turned around and saw the TV screen. In the movie Tenley was getting stabbed. Maddie ran for the door but saw ghostface instead. He was holding a head. Maddie screamed noticing that the head was Tenley's. She ran into the living room and saw a cage full of little children. "OH GOD! SAVE ME!" She turned around and saw Ghostface again. This time he was holding two other heads. Maddie's parents. "GOD HELP!" she screamed. Ghostface opened the cage and let out two little girls. The little girls ran for the door but the brunette girl was stabbed in the back and the redhead tripped, broke her leg, and got a knife in her head. Ghostface dropped the knives, and the heads. He took off the mask. "T-T-Tenley? I thought you were dead." Maddie cried. "Hahaha while we were there, I found a look alike head and put it in the bag." Tenley laughed. "You killed my parents, and little girls!!!" Maddie screamed. "I know. Funny isn't it?" Tenley laughed again. "Oh Maddie. You think I did this alone? Drew!!" Tenley screamed. "My... my boyfriend???? DREW! HELP!" Maddie cried. "You think I'll help you? WOW! No. I killed your parents. ME. And now, teamwork will kill you." Drew kissed Tenley and looked back at the teary eyed Maddie. "Now, you should've liked horror movies, cuz your in one."

THE LAST SENTANCE MADDIE EVER HEARD. NEVER TRUST YOUR FRIENDS OR GFS OR BFS. THEY COULD BE GHOSTFACE, LEATHERFACE, MICHAEL MYERS, OR FREDDY.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Roosie131
Roosie131
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
2 Aug, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
642
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,133

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.