Please register or login to continue

Register Login

School Project
School Project
This story has some quality issues

School Project

Baby_The_FoxBaby_The_Fox

let me tell you my thoughts on the coronavirus.i think that the virus will end up killing alot of us since 95% of the human race has health issues so it will kill alot of people since it kills people with health issues its sad really.the virus started in china it was found in animals then evolved and infected humans its interesting how that happened and how it transferred from animals to humans.fun fact the virus has effected 31,535 people and 638 have died so far to think soon we will have so little people left if it continues or we continue to have terrible health.the virus can be treated and so far 1,778 people have recovered i think it wouldn't matter who dies even if it so many people we will end up dying anyways from bad health or because we kill the earth/animals/enviroments.i think most people don't care because where they live its not bothering them as much as it is some people i think we should worry because this could end the world even faster.people online has been making fun of and trying to get fame off of the virus it isn't right the virus is no laughing matter its not right how people are treating such a bothersome virus. you should wear a medical mask outside and wash you hands germs are in the air and can spread through contact.if you have a cough dont worry much but you should schedule an appointment anyway as its good to get a weekly check up.we appointment worry much about the virus as its in china and not many have the virus outside of china but its still out there so be cautious about going out and being near people.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Baby_The_Fox
Baby_The_Fox
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Feb, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
297
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
266

Please login or register to report this story.