Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Secret- Part Six (Final Part)
Secret- Part Six (Final Part)

Secret- Part Six (Final Part)

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Reid´s pov.)

Wren´s room has slowly turned into our room; my clothes mixed in with his, another small desk crammed into the space, posters, and my old t.v. Wren has also taken to cuddeling instead of sleeping with his back turned to me, which I definetly don´t mind.

_________>>________________>>____________________>>___________________>>_______________________>>_______

Wrenś small body fits perfect tucked into my side. ¨Baby, it is time to get ready for school.¨ He groans, cuddiling into me even more. ¨I know. I promise, it won´t be any different if you want but if you want me to walk you to all your classes and kiss you by your locker, I will.¨ He chuckles,¨okay.¨ Wren roll s out of bed. He pulls on a t-shirt, my hoodie(which he now wears all the time. It goes down to his knees, but I love it.),and a pair of black jean. He brushes his teeth and hair, grabs his bag, and slips on his shoes. ¨You aren´t getting ready,¨ he points out hand on hip. ¨I am already ready.¨ He laughs,¨lets go.¨ I pout my bottom lip out, he rolls his eyes, and walks over. ¨I really like you in my hoodie.¨ I whisper in his hair, resting my head on his, He shoves his face in my chest. ¨Lets do this.¨ I squezze his hand and kiss him lightly.

...... Lunch Class.....

Wren´s leg is pressed against mine underneath the tabel, his head resting on my shoulder. Wren´s entire body goes tense and he pulls away from me. ¨Ahh, look at that Wren was a faggot and he caught himself one.¨ One of the boy´s from the basketball team team laughs. ¨Excuse me?¨ I ask, a hint of hate spewing out into my words. Wren grabs my leg, shaking his head. ¨You heard me faggot.¨ I stand up, looming over him. ¨Call my boyfriend that one more time and I will beat your ass. If you ever touch him or look at him wrong you and all your little friends will be dead. Do you understand?¨ He nods and so do all his friends. I turn to Wren,¨Do you think they owe us an apology?¨ He nods, a huge smile on his face. ¨Tell him you ae sorry,¨ they all do and walk away.

I sit down, Wren kisses me deeply. I pull away confused. ¨Thank you,¨ I nod kissing his forehead lightly. ¨Of course. no one talks to my boyfriend like that.¨ I pull him closer, resting my head upon his.

Author Notes: Last Part. Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jan, 2021
Words
426
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
376

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.