Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Secret -Part Two
Secret -Part Two

Secret -Part Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Reid's pov.)

Wren's eyes are closed tight, his mouth slightly open, curly brown hair a knotted mess,the black comforter pulled up to his neck,arms raised above his head, and pillow curled into a ball beneath his head. He shifts rolling over, away from me. I get up out of my bed and grab my phone of my desk. I snap a picture of him; curled up asleep and peaceful, snoring slightly, and breathing heavily.

I grab a clean towel and go into my bathroom, locking the door behind me. The warm water flows gently down my back, a soft knock echoes of the door, I groan and step out of the shower, and wrap a towel around myself."Yes?" I shout through the door. "Are you going to drive me home or do I need to catch the bus?" I feel my heart drop to my stomach. "Oh,um. You could stay if you wanted," I wait for his response but its quite, I open the door, and walk out.

Wren is sitting on my bed, head down, hands between knees, and only wearing his wrinkled up boxers. "I don't think that is a good idea," His voice is quiet and empty. "Oh, right. I only suggested it because my parents are gone for the rest of the weekend." I walk over to my dresser so I don't have to look at him. "Well, you could invite all your friends over." His eyes are downcast when I look back at him. "Yeah, have a party." He nods,"I brought a change of clothes. I'll shower and then catch the bus." He grabs his bag and dosen't meet my eyes as he walks into the bathroom. I dress and grab my phone off my bed.

The picture pops up when I put in my password; his knees pulled up to his chest, eyes closed tight, mouth slightly open, curly brown hair falling messily across his forehead. My phone buzzes with a message from my dad.

Dad: You can invite a few friends over, just don't break anything. Reid:Okay. Thanks, dad.

The door opens and Wren steps out. He dosen't look at me,"I'll drive you." I say, jumping up and grabbing my keys. "No, the bus is fine." He dosen't look at me but keeps his eyes downcast. "Wren," he looks up at me. "I now how much you hate being with your mom and that is why I offered okay." He shakes his head,"you aren't my boyfriend. You aren't supposed to care." His words bite and I try to not flinch away from him.

"Fine, don't miss your bus." He walks out, quietly shutting the door behind him. I collapse down onto my bed, pinching my arm to drag my attention away from him.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Jan, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
468
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
407

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.