Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Secrets

Secrets

By LittleMonster

                  

    I walked through the rain, thinking about what her secret is, not caring about anything else. She ignored me for months, left me to wonder what happened. I tried asking her friends what happened and all they had to say was the same, "I can't tell you". After many months she finally contacted me. I asked her what happened, but all she said was, "I can't tell you". We went on talking normally, but during the whole time I wondered what her secret was. We said our goodbyes and then went our separate ways. I couldn't sleep or think clearly, so I went for a walk. Walking through the rain, silently crying to myself, tearing my mind apart trying to figure out the secret. Deep in thought I didn't see the car zooming towards me. When I opened my eyes I could hear shouting and then she was kneeling down beside me, crying. With every bit of strength I had left I asked, "What is your secret?" The last words I heard were, "I can't tell you" and then my eyes closed for the last time.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
LittleMonster
LittleMonster
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Aug, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,809

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.