Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Self-Realizations and the Power of Love Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
AaronTheRocker
AaronTheRocker gave a rating of 4

I like the message you have in this, "The art of self deflecting is dangerous and will swallow you whole if you don't grab a hold of it." That is a true line we should all know of.
Darkness is one of the strongest forces in the universe to make us lost, but light can peer through showing us some direction where we are going.
Again, with some music based stuff for how you bring up God in this writing, it reminds me of the song "Love Me" by a Christian Metal band, Holy Soldier, that hits the meaning home for me when these lyrics are brought in,
"I've died inside
Open my eyes
God, are You still there?
It's up to You
To see me through"
I'll also check out Passion.
Sorry that this comment is a little long.

0
Kiraa
Kiraa No worries, I appreciate the meaningful response. It is true that darkness is very powerful, which means the light must be just THAT much more powerful. I'll check out that band, too. Thanks for reading!
Author -
IanG
IanG gave a rating of 4

A lot of people will relate to someone putting a brave face on things when they feel dreadful inside. People have covered the subject before but that's because people keep feeling like that. Glad to see a ray of hope.

0
Kiraa
Kiraa I believe it's part of the curse of man- to pretend and put on a show to avoid vulnerability. But vulnerability is so beautiful. And I think most people can agree to that- just not when it's themselves. Hope really is all we have sometimes, and for me, it's all I need. Thank you so much for taking the time to read :)
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.