Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Selling Houses or Selling My Life

This story has some quality issues

Selling Houses or Selling My Life

By clarinetmaster

Brittney Graham sells houses for a living. Little did she know that her husband Drake Graham was cheating on her. Together they had 3 beautiful children Jaaziah the oldest , Aaziah , Tommy the youngest. Brittney had many friends from highschool. Jaydee was one of her bestfriends she is a standup comedion. Jada was a cosmetologist she is the friend with purple friends. Ruthie is a Basketball coach. Aalyah is a discjocky on 96.1. Brittney has a ex-boyfriend named Phillip. Brittney has a pet tiger named Strips. Her husband does not like her. " You do not need a tiger and I can not afford one." Drake said . This was the first fight they had. "I want him and I have always wanted one. The kids want one too." said Brittney. " You really think I care about those kids that much. You don't always get what you want Brittney." Drake left and didn't come back tell morning. So Brittney texted Jaydee ( Who finally got a phone ).

Brittney - Hey!

Jaydee - Do you fell awkward when you wash a zucchini?

Brittney - OMG! Yes I do.

Jaydee - What you doing?

Brittney - Drake left he was made cause i wanted a tiger!

Jaydee - If I had a better job I would buy you one!!!

Brittney - Thanks!

Jaydee - I will talk to you later and if you ever need a friend I am here!

Brittney - Thanks

Drake finally came back. He said he had bad news. " Loving can be hard and I found some one different. I am leaving. I don't want the kids you are a good mother. I don't even want my things. I just want to leave. Bye " said Drake.

Brittney laughed as he walked away. She was happy!

Brittney - He left for good!

Jaydee - He wasn't right for you! I knew from the begenning you could do better!

Brittney - Thanks but I am happy!

Jaydee - Why you recovered fast.

Jaydee - Lets get the group back together. Go out to eat.

Brittney - OK

They all went to Red Lobster. Jada, Jaydee, Aalyiah, Ruthie, and Brittney. " I am so glad to see you all been busy with coaching" said Ruthie. " I came up with a makeup that applies it self " said Jada. " I came up with new jokes " said Jaydee. " Here it is , I can see 2 years in the future. Because I have 2020 vision " said Jaydee. " HA HA " said everyone.

The waiter is coming. " IS that Philip " said Brittney " Hello ladies Brittney how are you doing " said Philip. " fine " said Brittney. Has he walked away. " He was total cheking you out " said Aalyiah. Brittney blused . " really " said Brittney.

After they got doen eating there was a phone number on the recipes.

889-123-8734

Philip

" OMG " said Brittney. She called him and they got back together. They did get married and lived they lives tigether for the rest of there lifes.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
clarinetmaster
clarinetmaster
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
16 Dec, 2017
Words
487
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
438

Please login or register to report this story.