Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Shadow
Shadow

Shadow

kiraafinifrockKiraa
3 Reviews

Everything has a shadow. A dark, black little image of you, following you around, mocking you. That black image will someday take over you, and then betray you. Sometimes, it'll even make you betray yourself. You're trapped. You're stuck. You can't even get out to tell everyone goodbye. It's like getting beaten in more ways than one. It's like getting everything you ever had taken right out from under you like a rug, so you can't get up, and every time you try, you just get spit on and beaten down more. Eventually, you believe it. You yourself even start to call you names and beat yourself down. You look in the mirror and you see disquest. You begin to cut. And with you cutting and everyone beating you, eventually you die. You go to hell because hating yourself is a sin and you helped yourself die. You ask God, "How? I did not kill myself, I was beaten. I was spit on and hated, I was betrayed by the enemy!"- only to find out the enemy is your shadow and yourself. You are the one that seeked disquest in yourself when others did and found something beyond. You found hatred, knives, and oppertunity. You are the one that gave in. You are the one that gave up. You are the one that blamed yourself. You are your own enemy. And that's far worse than a nightmare.

Author Notes: written when I was ten, found recently

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Oct, 2016
Words
238
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.0 (3 reviews)
Views
3,618

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.