Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Should I Warn You?
Should I Warn You?

Should I Warn You?

apemannAndy (Formerly Apemann)

Should I Warn You?

I wonder, should I take the time – make the effort – to warn you about her? After all, you have only just met her and are probably enchanted a little by her: you are likely even flattered somewhat by the attention she gives you. What you don’t yet know (but will) is that this is exactly how she works, time after time after time.

You are not the first she has turned her attention to and you most certainly won’t be the last. Any male that comes into her orbit is generously subjected to the same routine – flattery, compliments, searchlight-like attention - until it goes sour, for some real or imagined slight. Then it turns ugly and downright nasty. There are bruised, battered and even broken hearts in her wake and every one of those poor souls travelled the same footpath you are currently traversing.

Chances are, you won’t listen, even if every single word of what I say was proved to you to be perfectly true. Regrettably, you have already proven yourself to be someone who does not take advice. Already you have erected a barrier that might well be the cause of hurt and upset to you instead of protecting you from it. Be it on your own head.

You know, thinking about it again, why the hell should I or anyone else warn you about her? After all, the pair of you are of a similar type. Now that I consider it, you deserve one another. It’s a relationship made in hell.

Good luck… You’re gonna need it.

ooOoo

Author Notes: Based on real people...

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
11 Apr, 2016
Words
270
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,666

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.