Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Side Flip Jr. Part One
Side Flip Jr. Part One

Side Flip Jr. Part One

yYDa_RockPotatoYyyYDa_RockPotatoYy
1 Review

It was the end of the school day at the bus loop and my friend and I were talking when my bus came. “I gotta go.” I said. “Ok by, Emma.” Alz said. I waved my hand at her as I walked into the bus. I sat down in my seat and looked out the window. When the bus finally started to move I fell out of my seat. I got up and sat up straight. The bus finally came to the corner of my stop, when a car crashed into the middle of the bus. The next time I opened my eyes, ambulances, fire fighters, and police officers all were in the bus looking around. They pick up everyone... including me. They were taking all of us to a hospital. Then taking all survivors to a room they call the tank room. (Don’t ask how I know!!)

I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I was inside of some machine. I started to look around and I saw these people looking at me, and as I did I heard… Head for the sun. Weird I know. “Amazing.” one of them said. They turned the machine off and I sat up. I looked around “Where am I? Am I ok? Who are you?” I asked. They didn’t

answer. I started to get a bit angry and started to think about all the dishes and pots flying around and it started to happen. I wasn’t surprised, for I already knew how to control them. Or, Something like that… I finally got out of the building with all my things, and anybody who tried to stop me, I wouldn’t be able to help but hit them in the back of the head with a frying pan or some sort of dish or a pot or something. When I got out of the building I started to imagine myself at the porch to my house, and all of the sudden I was there.

The next day at school I was playing baseball. It was all the sudden my turn. “I bet you can’t score a home run.” Ben said. “Just watch.” I said. I stepped up to the plate. The ball flew towards me, I swung my bat I used my powers though. The bat hit the ball. I somehow froze time as I was running, but then I started to look around. I didn’t know I could do that. “Everything's still moving. But it's very slow.” I said. I walked from base one to the home base. Then everything went back to it’s normal speed. We all walked into the classroom, people were looking in shock at me.

After a while the bell finally rang and hundreds of people ran out of the school. When I got out I looked at the words on the building in my mind. Relaventar High School.

“Look! It’s Loomstone! He Ha ‘snort’ ha” Billy said. Billy is one of those people who gang up on people they don’t like. “Oh look.” I started to say. “Wait. You’re that one kid who’s in pre-k.” Billy started to come towards me

with his gang behind him. “What was that I didn’t hear you.” he said. “I said: You act like you’re in pre-k. And my name is Loom-a-tone, not Loom-stone. You could also call me Emma or Piro.” I said in a firm voice. Beep Beep. A car came by. “You’re safe for now but wait till tomorrow, Croomlone. Ha!” Billy said.

Author Notes: I'm very excited to start this! I wrote this in 4th grade and wanted to share it with the world, pls tell me how you like it.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Words
587
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
768

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.