Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Side Flip Jr. Part Two
Side Flip Jr. Part Two

Side Flip Jr. Part Two

yYDa_RockPotatoYyyYDa_RockPotatoYy
1 Review

I started to walk home when I came to a house. I always stopped at this one house every day before entering the road to my house. I looked at it

good, and I pulled out my notebook. I pulled it out and started to sketch the house as if it were new, and what it looked like now. All my pictures looked different than others.

After I was done I grabbed my notebook and walked home. I entered the house, went to my room and quietly shut the door. I walked over to the end of my room and checked to see if there was anybody in my room. I looked back at the wall and said: “Sume kent leepo sumes hush... Luke a fi!” then the wall started to split into twos. I walked in and the wall shut behind me. I was in my secret room. I sighed. I walked over to a hall that had a sign that said: Dead end. I walked to the end of the hall “Open sesame.” I said. The hall opened. I entered that room. Science things were everywhere. I grabbed some mushrooms and a bottle of wine. I went over to a wall that had all my empty bottles and things like that. I started to make a potion.

“Oh nooooooooo.” I said. “Somebody was in here.” I said looking around for clues. “Meow” I took one of the sheets that were on the table and flipped it to where I could see the under part of the table. “Leapyto! What are you doing here kitty kitty?” I said grabbing my cat. I looked around where I had picked her up at. “You knocked over the one potion I’ve been working on for weeks!” I whined to my cat. I went to try to start making the same potion but the wine, carrots, and lettuce was missing! I put my cat on

the ground. “Come on.” I said. I walked to the exit of my science room and said “Open sesame.” I walked out of the hall that said dead end, and walked to the exit of my secret room. “Sume kent leepo sumes hush… Luke a fi!” I said. The wall split into two I exited the room. “I’m going out.” I yelled. “And don’t worry about Leapyto, kitty’s coming with me.” I said as I left the house. I started to lock the house when I felt something on me.

“Ahhhh!!!” I screamed as I quickly turned around to see that there was a spider on me. “Haaaaa ha ha!” a voice said. “Agg! Not funny. Come on out Walnetter!” I yelled in a mad voice while throwing the fake spider to the ground. I ran to the back of the car, and gave a really hard stare at my twelve year old brother. He stopped laughing and ran in the house. “Good.” I said nodding my head with a smile as I walked out of the drive through. I grabbed my bike that was hidden pretty good inside of a bush. I grabbed it and put Leapyto into the small basket that was on my bike. I raced down to the supermarket. “Out of sight.” I said as I blew on my hands and covered Leapyto. She disappeared and followed me into the market. “Hi Croseer. Man did this place get smaller, or what?” I said to the register. “Hay Piro! No. This place is the same height and everything.” Croseer said. I went to the frozen food aisle.

Something wasn’t right. The wine! It was missing! I ran over to Croseer and said: “Hu hu… Croseer… your… hu… Wine, is missing from… the frozen aisle.” she smiled. I looked at her. “The drinks are no longer over in that aisle. Their over there with the dog food.” she said. I looked over there “Thanks.” I said. I walked over to the aisle that had the dog food and wine, I started to look for the wine that said: Antabonict. “There it is!” I said as I picked up the bottle. “Ok. Now I just need to get carrots and lettuce.” I said.

Author Notes: This is more to the book i wrote in the 4th grade! Please tell me what you think

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Words
696
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
655

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.