Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Silly: Revenge Part 3
Silly: Revenge Part 3

Silly: Revenge Part 3

Sepperince19Sepperince
2 Reviews

Willow's POV

Willow was breathing heavily, eyes darting around, looking at the peach walls remembering and telling herself that it was safe there was no need to hurt anyone. No one was going to hurt her brothers. No one was going to hurt her.

The door had opened. That’s what woke her up. Everett was angry when he got home. He went straight to Flint’s room. She wanted to stay away from the argument that is why she was in her room.

The door had opened. Bradford was home. Bradford was safe. Her brother's arguments made him sad. So, no arguing.

On her tiny feet she glided at a rapid pace down the hall, feet barely touching the floor, into Flint's very messy room.

“Bradford, here. No argue. Makes sad.” Her voice was soft but stearn and she immediately saw the defeat on Everett’s face. He never won these arguments. As he was leaving the room, Bradford walked in with a small smile on his face, the kind that meant nothing good.

“So,” he began, “I might have, maybe, accidentally adopted another child.”

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
17 Mar, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
183
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
842

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.