Please register or login to continue

Register Login

SIMPLICITY IN OUR LIFE
SIMPLICITY IN OUR LIFE

SIMPLICITY IN OUR LIFE

papin49Roberto Perez

SIMPLICITY IN OUR LIFE

Most people spend a huge part of their life involved with the ideas of thinking about secular stuff, working hard to get things that they are no going to take with them the final day in this world, day after day, as squirrels do. But with the difference, that tiny but smart animal, only pay attention to the fact of eating, is a matter of surviving. So they work in the summertime, concealing the fruits they find, for the next winter, they work in order to keep them at life, no to show the other they have more than them.

Differently, human accumulate whatever they think it is important in the sense of growing their self-esteem, we behave with selfishness because some times, we have at home, more than what we need for the rest of our life but many people lose their life being egotistical during their life of ambition.

Think about those things that can save your life at this time of exasperation that people don’t see in your face at the first sight to help you deal with that.

The bible says Proverbs 27: 20.

Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

I have experience living in a way that it is like to commit suicide. I’m being honest, but instead of being thinking about things I can’t change, I decided to try with God because he has promised to those who believe and behave according to him, to give what they need.

LUKE: 11: 9-11 And I say to you: "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.10 For every one that asks receive, and he that seeks to find, and to him that knock it shall be opened". 11 “If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent"?

Not matter if you are isolated from the rest of the world, don’t have the means to get money to survive, don’t have where to sleep, a reliable friend to go, summarizing, you are alone whatsoever.

What I do is pray to our lord from the very deep of my heart, but I don’t want him to give me what I think is good for me but his will. I have nothing in this world but GOD. That’s why I am feeling free, happily waiting for my everyday manna. I‘m receiving it a hundred percent every day.

If you are really In need, trust him and you will receive what you need.

If you aren’t a person of faith, first, ask GOD for it…

Author Notes: God help every person to be ready to go with all his need.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
papin49
Roberto Perez
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Oct, 2020
Words
462
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,662

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.