Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

By Akanksha_08

Dear sirius,

It has been just one day since i have lost you again, i know i found you once and then lost you but the prospect of meeting you again after such long time made my heart jump upside down though i knew very well that i would loose you but somehow i had this happiness that still i have you for a while.

You have been what a friend and a godfather should be and i chuckle at the thought that how it would have been if i was in the group of prongs, padfoot , moony and wormtail. You took me along a bumpy ride of madness and laughter of teenage and i would say that i don't regret a single time.

You knew exactly how it felt to be lonely and misunderstood in your own world and somehow you still were the best of person i know. You made home for those who had no home and you gave all to your friend and your godson. How i wish people could know how innocent you were and gave you the credit but alas it was too late when they realised.

When the time of loosing you came again i could not deal with it and i avoided it however long i could but somehow i came to the term that no matter what if it is for us then it will come back to us.

Untill then farewell my friend, will come back to the pages again to relive all the memories with you.

Yours faithfully.

Author Notes: Harry potter is one series that have my heart and soul.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Akanksha_08
Akanksha_08
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jul, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
259
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
592

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.