Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sisters (Part1)
Sisters (Part1)

Sisters (Part1)

Shealynneshealynne :)

chapter one

family

All I wanted was to save her life, but instead she saved mine. Aria was not only my twin sister, but she was my best friend, my hero the one I admired. We looked so much alike we pranked our dads all the time, and they never found out. I looked at her and thought damn she is beautiful, but I would look at me and would think ewe what the hell with my hair in a messy bun. Aria always had her hair down unless she was at basketball games or practice. Her long curled dirty blond hair, her bright blue eyes would light up when the sun hit her. I got stuck with my birth mom's nasty green eyes. My birth mom is not in the picture she was a surrogate almost 18 years ago . I love my family because Aria and I are stuck with two dads and dad and papi are stuck with two daughters. But Aria got papis smile and I have dads, aria smiles without teeth and when I smile, I show all my top teeth showing my red braces. My dad has always been there to help Aria and I through everything but our papi he nos amas (loves us) he just isn't there like dad is he is always away on work trips. So, when Aria didn't get to play in the basketball game, he got worried.

Chapter two

when we found out

“Aria come on let's go!”

“I am coming just give me a minute. It takes a while to look this good.”

“dude we are just taking the pictures for the 19th not having our birthday yet damn.”

watch your mouth I thought papi would say but he just gave me a look. And I knew right then that he was so sad to hear me say that.
“Papi listen I'm sorry it's just a habit I won't say it in front of you again.”

“I know Maja, I know."
Aria and I were so happy for our 18th birthday on Saturday we went to pick out our dresses the flowery laced top of Aria's dress was long and stunning. The flow of the light blue to match her eyes was so elegant. My dress was emerald green and it went to my knees in the front but to my feet in the back.
“Papi you like my dress. Papi?” I said turning around to see him sobbing while holding aria.
“call 911. HURRY! please don't take my baby God. POR FAVOR no te lleves a mi bebé.” Papa sobbed on her dress.
“Help my sister passed out she isn't breathing help me please. I need her save my sister.” I wail on the phone "por favor.”

when help got there she was so pale i thought i lost her. papi and i sat there waiting for dad because he was getting the photo shoot ready.

"What happend mija.."

"daddy i ran to him. "

"its okay mia she will be okay."

"you dont know that dad papi and i where there not you, you didnt see her or call for help."

Author Notes: the picture is not real girls from the story. this story is based on how i pictured a life for me one night. that is part let me now if y'all want more

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Shealynne
shealynne :)
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2021
Words
522
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
471

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.