Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sky
Sky

Sky

Sky16Tammy
2 Reviews

Sky

What is sky? Scientifically, sky is the region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth. As per Greek Mythology, Uranus was the primordial sky god who was ultimately succeeded by Zeus. Can you implement such definition in your everyday life? I guess not. Then what is sky? In the simplest form sky is a huge blue globe that hovers upon our head. Sky is the home for various clouds. It is the track for flying birds. It is the roof of our Earth. It is a transparent mirror which we use to look at the night stars. But, do we really cares about it? Busy people look at the sky the same way they look at any advertisement on television. And for some people its presence is negligible. Why do we ignore to watch the kaleidoscope of nature in this digital life? Why do we ignore to watch the hard working ants trying their best for survival? Why do we ignore to watch the majestic sky which spreads its colour around you? Nowadays, we ignore everything that is related to the nature. Many people write down their bucket list of the places they want to visit. They write London, Paris, France and various famous places. But I guess these locations can’t beat the view of the enchanting evening sky. The shades of clouds and the bright silver lining they have make it more beautiful. You can watch the evening sky and can dissolve in the surrounding other than to put some clouds photo in your Instagram story and write ‘Vibe’. You get real vibe when you are close to the nature not away from it.

Some way or the other the sky represents our life. It goes sometimes light and sometimes dark. It may be sometimes happy and sometimes sad. It changes its color for blue to black. But the most important thing is after any dark night, the sky brings the sun to fill the light and happiness in the world. Not every problem is permanent; the sun will shine with a new hope to solve your problems. The sky is watching you continuously and changing its colour accordingly. But, is that the perfect definition of sky? It is matter of perspective for sure. For me, when you fall down to the ground, sky is just the chance for looking up, looking up from your problems, failures, sadness and fear. Looking up to the sky and gaining confidence is an art. But looking up and then looking backward at your failure is a human tendency which you have to conquer. Many people have been in the rain so long that their eyes became sore and red. Maybe some sky did not match their feelings. But there must be a different sky awaiting offering love and inspiration. Thus, everyone should find their special sky and decide its colour. After all, sky is just an empty space which you have to fill with your imagination.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sky16
Tammy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Sep, 2020
Words
498
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
969

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.