Please register or login to continue

Register Login

SKYWALKER LEGENDS:ANAKIN in the CLONE WARS
SKYWALKER LEGENDS:ANAKIN in the CLONE WARS

SKYWALKER LEGENDS:ANAKIN in the CLONE WARS

herculeshercules

The Clone Wars were spreading out far and wide in the galaxy.

Anakin, who had been ever so brash and over confident, was starting to step up and become more mature, but he still wrestled with his inner demons.

The Clone Wars were no cat and mouse chases on Coruscant, far from it. They were full scale battles on countless worlds.

At one point, Anakin finally realized his number one childhood dream. He became a Jedi knight. No longer was he an apprentice, he was a true Jedi knight.

Soon after, Anakin was given his own Padawan – Ahsoka Tano.

Now he had more than his commitment to the Jedi Order and his secret marriage to Padme. He was also committed to Ahsoka.

Their first big mission together was to rescue Jabba the Hutt’s son and return him to his father, which turned out to be a success.

During the mission, Ahsoka came face to face with Dooku’s apprentice, Asajj Ventress.

Dooku himself tried to confront Anakin on Tatooine.

Throughout the Clone Wars, Anakin went on countless missions, either by himself, or with Ahsoka and other Jedi masters – Obi-Wan included. Most times he was accompanied by Clone troopers.

He ended up going to many worlds, including Florrum, Falucia, Naboo, Geonosis, Alderaan, Onderon, Toydaria, Nal Hutta, Dathomir, Ryloth, Kamino, Mandalore and Mustafar.

Not only did Anakin go to many worlds, he encountered many villains and ruthless gangsters, including the resurrected Darth Maul and his brother Savage, Aurra Sing the bounty hunter, Asajj Ventress, the Night Sisters of Dathomir, Cad Bane the bounty hunter and a gang of pirates lead by Hondo.

There was one thing, which Anakin excelled in to a great extent throughout the Clone Wars and that was taking part in outer space dog fights.

However, he didn’t always spend time out in the field of battle, no, he had ties elsewhere.

He spent time in the Jedi temple when needed and had moments with Padme and Palpatine – both of which he would go to every length to protect.

What was more, Anakin still had a number of issues to deal with, oh yes. He still carried a lot of fear, anger, hatred and aggression. At times he failed to hold his feelings at bay.

His main fears were based on the thought of losing Ahsoka, Padme and Obi-Wan, all of whom he regarded equally.

Not only that, but he still didn’t see eye to eye with the Council at all times and he continued to defy it. The reason why, was because he never liked being held back, he wanted to be appreciated more and to do things his own way.

On more than one occasion, Anakin felt like walking out of the Order, to go it alone, to follow his own path as a Jedi.

At times he felt enslaved to the Order. That was the sole reason for his darker side.

Yet at the same time, he had friends in the Order – friends whom he regarded as family and vice versa.

Another part of Anakin wanted to run away with Padme, to some remote world, away from everything. Yet at the same time he didn’t want to abandon Ahsoka or Obi-Wan.

However, there was yet another part of him, which cherished his friendship with Palpatine, who was getting involved with the Jedi Order very frequently.

Why that was, Anakin knew not.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Apr, 2022
Words
564
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
549

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.