Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Snarry part one.

Snarry part one.

By Xavion - 1 Review

"Harry Potter, remember that you have detention in my dungeon tonight." Snape reminds me.

I try to stop myself from smiling, and it turned into looking like a grimace. See the truth is, I have been crushing on Snape for, well since I had my first class with him. I don't know, there's just something about him that turns me on. Of course nobody knows, and noone can ever find out. Nobody even knows I'm gay. And if they found out that the person I'm gay for is a professor here at Hogwarts, well that would be embarrasing as fuck. Especially since I'm like positive Snape will never feel the same way about me sadly.

We finally get dismissed from potions class and I start heading up towards the Gryffindor tower to get ready for quidditch practice.

Hermione and Ron both head to the library.Ever since they finally admitted their feelings for eachother and started dating this year, ROn has been spending a lot more time in the library. The things people do for love. I mean I would do anything if Snape and I were to start dating. I mean anything. I would even quit quidditch if he so desired. But it doesn't even matter what all I would sacrifise, cause he will never like me. What a depressing thought.

"Harry!" I look up from where I was standing in the middle of a stair case. Strange, I don't remember pausing from moving. I look over and see Fred Weasley.

"Are we still on for quidditch practice?" He asks.

I look at him blankly. "Of course. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, the whole teams been on the field for about ten minutes now. Waiting for you to show up." He responds.

I frown. I can't have been standing in one place for that long. And I can't be that late to practice. Hell, I'm the one that sets up the practice times, as I am the team captain. " Yea, I'm sorry about that. I guess I got a little distracted."

"It's all good." He says, looking at me like he's concerned about me. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yea, of course." I say.

"Well, youv'e never been late before. To a quidditch practice at least. I mean for other things, you're late all the time. But anything quidditch related you've never been late before. Which is why I came looking for you. We were all worried."

"Oh, well yea, I'm all good. I just got a little distracted is all." I assure him. "Give me five minutes, I just have to grab my broom really quick. And I'll be down on the field. Have everyone start flying around the field posts." I instruct him.

"Ok. Will do. Just uh Harry, dont get disracted again on your way ok? You had the team pretty upset, they don't like waiting when it somes to practising quidditch."

"Yea, no of course. One time thing, promise." I say as I start to run up the steps waving my hand at him dismissivley.

"All right team, gather up, that's a wrap for pratice today. Dinner time. We'll meet on the field again on let's say Friday at five again ok?" I yell across the quidditch field to all of my team.

"Yea." Fred and George Weasley immediatley hop on board.

"Yea, that's a great idea. But are you sure it's gonna be at five? Or should we not turn up untille about five twenty? You know, just in case you get distracted on your way to the field again?" Becca a chaser says.

I zoom over to her quickly on my broom and get in her face. "It was one pratice."

Then I turn to adress the group as a whole. "Today was the first time I've been late for a practice. The FIRST FUCKING TIME! And a lot of you have been giving me shit for it. That will not be acceptable. You are not to talk to me your captain like that. Nor are you to talk like that to anybody on this team. If anyone really has a big issue with me being late this once then please if it's that big of a deal, you can resign from the team, and we can find someone to replace you. Easily. Or you can all come to your sesnses. Seeing as to it was JUST THIS ONCE. So please, speak now, if you would like off the team." I pause and look around. Noone moves. They barely even breathe. "Allright then good.That issue is settled, and I don't want to hear about it again. Thank you."

And with that I fly off the field, and walk inside the castle, and up to Gryffindor tower to put my broom away and meet up with Hermione and Ron for diiner in the great hall, right before my detention with the hottest wizard to exsist.

Author Notes: I'm writing this for my friend who is all things Snape obsessed. And loves the ship Snarry.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Xavion
Xavion
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
26 Jan, 2022
Words
821
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
829

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.