Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Society Is Crazy
Society Is Crazy

Society Is Crazy

H2oAce

You're supposed to be smart, but not too smart otherwise you'll look like a nerd.

You're supposed to be tall, but not too tall otherwise you'll look like a giraffe.

You're suppoed to be skinny, but not too skinny otherwise you'll look like a skeleton.

You're supposed to be rich, but not too rich otherwise you'll look like a spoiled brat.

You're supposed to be kind, but not too kind otherwise you'll look like a clingy person.

You're supposed to have white skin, but not too white otherwise you'll be pale.

You're supposed to be yourself, but not too much otherwise you won't fit in.

You're supposed to love your body, but it's hard when people shame you whenever they can.

You're supposed to be caring, kind, and honest, but not too much otherwise you'll get played.

You're supposed to be athletic, but not too athletic otherwise you'll have man shoulders.

You're supposed to be pretty, but not too pretty otherwise you'll look like a slut.

Society is crazy.

Author Notes: Sometimes it's hard to understand what people want. I wrote this because I felt like there are certain standards that people feel that they need to meet, but if you "over-exceed" that expectation, you become something completely different. Remember that you are living your life and other people are only in it. You make the decisions that determine what your life will be like, not others. Enjoy self-quarantine! :)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
H2o
Ace
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
10 Apr, 2020
Words
169
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
359

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.