Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Spirit of Fear
Spirit of Fear

Spirit of Fear

jeancommunicatesjeancommunicates

There are two FEARS. Fear of God - the good fear. Fear of man and the unknown - the bad fear. This is hard to explain but when you have the Fear of the Lord, you understand the awesome God that you serve and the other fears do not come near you.

One of man's greatest fears is death. For those of us who love Jesus and reverence God, Apostle Paul explains death of a Christian as "absent from the body, present with the Lord." That eliminates fear for me. Death means I will be with my Lord which is a wonderful place to be.

Psalm 25:14 NKJV The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him. And He will show them His covenant." God shows His secrets to those who fear Him. I got to see an angel; my Guardian angel. Talk about strengthening one's faith.

Psalm 33:18 NKJV Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy," God will show mercy. I can't tell you how many times I have seen God's favor and mercy in my life.

Psalm 34:7 NKJV The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them." God will protect and deliver from evil. If you've ever seen an angel and you read this verse in belief, then there is nothing for me to fear. God is for me, and when God is for me, what can anything on this earth do to me?

Proverbs 9:10 NKJV The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." God will give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The Holy Spirit within me, teaches me all things concerning Christ and God's wisdom far exceeds anything man has to offer.

We can spend our lives chasing rainbows, riches and knowledge, but until we fear God and recognize His awesomeness and sovereignty, we will be tormented by FEARS.

King Solomon summed it up in Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God and keep His commandments for this is man's ALL.

If you want to feel safe, trust the Lord. If you want to be without fear, love God with everything in you.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

You do know that Jesus Christ is PERFECT LOVE?

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind."

If you are carrying the 'spirit of fear' it keeps you from being useful in the kingdom of God. Get rid of it. Cast it out of your life in the name of Jesus. Fear is a sin. Fear is the devil working in you. Cast it out today.

If you do not know Jesus as your Savior; today is the day of Salvation. Today is the day to surrender your life into His able hands. Repent of your sins and invite Jesus into your life. With this invitation to Him, He freely gives you the Holy Spirit who teaches you all things concerning Christ and gives you the confidence needed to eliminate all fears. Americans once feared God and the motto "In God We Trust" was understood by all Christians. It is the devil who pollutes the mind with the fivolous thinking of men. The Holy Bible is the most contested book ever written, yet it has stood the test of time and your future is written in it.

May the reader be blessed for reading this.

Author Notes: When you eliminate fear, you can enjoy a peaceful mind with a good night's sleep.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jeancommunicates
jeancommunicates
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
8 Jun, 2021
Words
616
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
682

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.