Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Stay With Me Part Two
Stay With Me Part Two

Stay With Me Part Two

Black_sheepBlack_sheep

Darius massaged Anster’s shoulders, he squealed in reply. Darius laughed and tickled him more; trailing his fingers over Anster’s belly, arms, and long legs. Anster pinned Darius’s hands above his head and held down his waist with his knee. Darius placed his hands on Anster’s chest and gathered all his strength, but it was futile. Anster was like a bolder, he was unmoveable.

Darius folded his arms behind his head, smirking up at Anster.

“Are you comfortable?” He questioned, well aware of what he was doing.

Anster blushed and his grip loosened. Darius took his chance and flipped out from beneath Anster, laughing as he went crashing down into the bedroom floor. Anster frowned down at him and held out his hand. Darius took his hand but didn’t use it to pull himself up, he used it to pull Anster down.

Anster crashed into him, their limbs tangling together. Darius smirked up at him, always up to no good. Anster’s face was tomato red but he smiled back. Anster leaned closer, pinning Darius’s hands above his head. Darius has realized that Anster liked pinning him down, alot. He liked being in control, Darius didn’t mind.

Anster had become more confident in the little time they had spent together. So confident that he was able to kiss Darius as if it was nothing. Anster was unsure of why but he liked Darius more than anyone he had ever met before. Darius made him feel alive and whole, like he was an actual human being.

Anster trailed his lips along the length of Darius’s neck, kissing as he went. Anster’s hands instinctively tightened around Darius’ wrists.

“Let go,” Darius groans. Anster chuckles, licking a strip up his neck. Anster didn’t know what or why he was doing this but it felt right, so why not.

A loud ringing sound echoed throughout the apartment, Anster jumped up and away from Darius. Darius didn’t react, he simply folded his hands behind his head. Smiling up at Anster, Anster purposely kicked him in the leg as he made his way out of the bedroom. He carefully closed the door behind him.

Darius ignored the sinking feeling in his gut and scrolled through the notifications on his phone. Trying his best not to listen in on the conversation that leaked through the walls, we can try and fail. He failed; pressing his ear against the bottom of the wall.

“How are you?” It sounded like a woman, a young woman. “Fine,” he heard Anster reply.

___________>>_________>>____________>>_________________>>________>>

Anster crossed his arms over his chest, staring at his smirking mother. Why was she here? It couldn’t possibly be for anything good.

“Come to dinner.” She ordered, to some it might sound like a question but Anster knew her too well. She was his living, breathing nightmare. She was a monster.

“No.” Anster replied, settling himself down on the couch. Back tensely straight, exactly like she taught him. ‘Perfection is the key.’ She chided him day after day, beating her way into him with words.

“Is someone here?” She questioned. Noticing the two dirty plates sitting alone in the sink. Anster glanced up, masking his nervousness for utter disgust in his mother. She was never a mom, she was a master.

“Yes, would you like to meet him?” Anster questioned, braiding his fingers together in his lap. He was obviously putting on a well maintained facade; on the outside he looked fine but on the inside every nerve in his body was screaming with panic. She may have been a horrible mother, but she was a wonderful teacher.

“No. Dinner,” She raised gracefully to her feet and left. The sound of the door closing reverbated in his bones, sending life back into his body. Anster slumped down in his seat, obviously relieved that she was no longer here.

Anster didn’t even notice Darius leaning against the base of the door to his bedroom. He didn’t notice until Darius cleared his throat to grab hold of his attention.

“I should go, I have to work tomorrow.” Darius said, smiling at Anster. “You should get ready for your dinner.” Anster rolled his eyes and rose to his feet. Wrapping his long arms around Darius. Darius leaned into him without thought, Anster closed his eyes.

“I am not going.” He simply stated before pulling back, and kissing Darius’s forehead. Anster uncurled himself from around Darius and made his way back into his room. Falling back onto his bed; legs flying up into the air, arms splayed out. His mother couldn't drill gratefulness into him, no matter how hard she tried. Darius laughed, tugging off Anster’s large shirt. Anster closed his eyes, being respectful.

“You can keep the shirt, if you want.” This resulted in Darius pulling the shirt back on, and ungracefully falling back into Anster’s bed. Darius curled himself into Anster’s side, he knew he had to leave but he was so comfortable.

“Why aren’t you going to dinner?” Darius questioned, kissing the knuckles of Anster’s right hand. Anster did not reply,instead; he pulled away his hand and sat up. Darius didn’t move, he lied there. After a minute Darius sat up and began to collect his things.

“Are you leaving?” Anster questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. Darius paused, dropping his things at his feet. Twirling his thumbs in a circular motion, unsure of himself.

“Yes, I have work.” He replied but didn’t move all the same. Then, he pulled out his phone from the pocket of his jeans and tossed it over. ‘Give me your number.”

Anster smiled and entered his phone number. He tossed it back and Darius shoved it back away, he walked over. He pressed a small kiss to Anster’s forehead.

“Do you have to work tomorrow?” Darius questioned, into Anster’s hair. Anster wrapped his arms around Darius’ waist, kissing his covered stomach.

“No, I work from home. Why?” Anster questioned, pulling Darius down into his lap.

“Would you like to come home with me?”

Author Notes: Thank you for reading. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Black_sheep
Black_sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Sep, 2021
Words
1,001
Read Time
5 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
469

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.