Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Stolen

Stolen

By brokenheart123

Played with your heart, screwed with your emotions. made you think he wanted you back, then dates your close friend. It felt as though someone had stabbed me in the heart, an in the attempt to take out the knife, twisting an turning causing more an more pain . until finally, i felt no pain, an i was numb. numb from all the hurt an betrayal.

how would you react if the love of your life answered you by saying “i liked you a little, but then she changed my mind”. would you want revenge? would you want karma to hit her like a semi on the highway? or just simply let it go. the question isn’t whether or not you want to, it’s whether or not your strong enough to get rid of the fake friend that acted as though they cared. a true friend would always be there for you, when in reality, their only there when they want something from you. in this case, she wanted the only thing i cared most about. an for that, karma’s a bitch, i hope she give you hell.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
brokenheart123
brokenheart123
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
27 Nov, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
190
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,239

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.