Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Stormy weather
Stormy weather
Unlisted

Stormy weather

IvyIvy Lena

As a baby when you were born you were my pride and joy. My aim to be the best mummy ever I failed under stormy weathers.

But before the storm came I remember some beautiful days dressed in pyjamas watching dvds painting pictures and naps upon my knee.

All I ever wanted was the best for you, to give you freedom to find your wings to express yourself by doing various things.

All my intentions have purely been to make you feel like gold but I failed in that when stormy waters took hold.

So stormy waters arrived, my heart died and so did my soul. Lies, deceit, mistrust it all separated me from you. Backstabbed close to home made me isolated trusting no one.

But somewhere along I feel your love turned to hate. Not surprising for when I look in the mirror I see an ugly me.

But I’m working on that a new me. I hope you never encounter what I have received and I know it’s not all about me.

But please just remember I love you very much and I hope you stay in touch.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Ivy
Ivy Lena
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Jan, 2020
Words
190
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
459

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.