Please register or login to continue

Register Login

a story of mine

a story of mine

By sasa_sexy

a girl named Alek was a very bright girl.She is the top in her class.one day after their computer session her classmate Kim (a boy) called her.He told her "hey how are you?",she answered "What do you want from me huh ?".With that Kim laughed."okay fine i,ll catch to the chase then""Albert asked if he could court you?".
And this time it is Alek's turn to laugh.Albert was her classmate 2 years ago.She looked at him as her older brother but deep inside her she know that she has intimate feelings for him.So she told Kim"fine!!! if he just gave me two white roses tomorrow I'll be his girlfriend!!!"

That night she was so nervous yet excited of what will happen!!

At school, she was disappointed that nothing has happen!!!To her surprise,Albert joined her during lunch break saying "HI Alek ..Flowers for you!!"..She cant say anything instead she just hugged him,whispering to him words of thanks and love.
Tears were threatening but she avoided to shed them not wanting to make a fool out of her!!!

But wait!!! there's one conflict they must conquer to school's prefect !! will this relationship survive ???

Please rate to know what will happen next!!! SASA

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
sasa_sexy
sasa_sexy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Oct, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
226
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,606

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.