Please register or login to continue

Register Login

strange weather
strange weather

strange weather

LeCat127LeCat127

“Strange weather we’ve been having…”

“Yes, I’d have to agree with you there.”

“The sky isn’t normally orange at night.”

“And those weird clouds… I’ve never seen the likes of them before.”

Suddenly, your conversation partner disappears.

“What the unicorns?”

A hologram appears before you and speaks.

“Hello. I am Avast.”

“Hm... I do NOT agree with that. You are just weird.”

Avast frowns at you and seems to be listening to someone else. After a moment, the hologram disappears with a *zip*

“What the more unicorns?”

A UFO shows up overhead and a light shines down on you. The weird clouds part to reveal an orange planet.

“Huh.”

Three strange creatures plummet toward the ground, landing with a thud of hooves on dirt.

“Have you three come to take me to my conversation partner?”

“No, we are here to escort you to the planet you see on the horizon, but we could talk on the way.”

“Well, okay. Are you the cause of this strange weather we’ve been having?”

“No, we are not. The five plants are.”

“What happens if you eat the five plants?”

The three creatures start traveling with you to the planet as you talk.

“Well, we don’t know, they are too well protected for anyone to eat them.”

“So how did the five plants make the weather on Earth get skee-wompus?”

“They made a massive cloud that is quite poisonous, we tried to go through it but our ships did not make it.”

“So are the rest of your kind on this planet we’re flying to?”

“No, we are the last ones; we are bringing you to the planet to save it. You are the only hope.”

“What can I do? And do you know what happened to my conversation partner? Does it have something to do with Avast?”

“No it was the plants, they ate him to keep their cloud charged.”

“Oh my unicorns.”

“I know, right?”

“So what is Avast all about then?”

“Don’t know, don’t care.”

“Okay, as long as she’s not important, I don’t care… How much longer ‘til we get to the planet?”

“Five days, unless we get attacked by the evil unicorns.”

“FIVE DAYS? ...I think I have work in five days.”

“No, we killed your boss so you wouldn't have to work.”

“Okay, well, my boss hates me anyway. I think that he’s probably better off dead.”

“We are the evil unicorns, here to kill you!”

The sound of the neigh echoed throughout the ship, and your new friends look out the window in terror.

You look too, and you all see fourteen of https://cg3.cgsociety.org/uploads/images/medium/leclercjk-sassy-unicorn-1-f2f6b7cc-79fm.jpg (link to image)

and they are led by… https://rp-wow.ru/upload/010/u1095/0c/68/10209471bdffcd26f6fe67bbbb1ace24.jpg (link to image)

Author Notes: This is a completely random, improvised story that I wrote with Thomas Ray (ThomastheRay: https://www.shortstories101.com/users/thomastheray/) about five years ago, when we were both bored and happened to have a laptop with us. It's not supposed to be good or make sense, but at least it might be somewhat entertaining.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
LeCat127
LeCat127
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jul, 2021
Words
473
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
829

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.