Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Stranger's Flowers

A Stranger's Flowers

By Lilith_Garnet

Once there was a beautiful maiden and her name was Luka Anderson. She had long blonde hair and she had unusual colored eyes. One was ocean blue and the other one was an emerald green. She lived in a small house in the middle of the forest by a small pond filled with water and fish. She lives there by herself. Her house was so far away from any town that you could murder someone and no one would hear their screams. It would take her a little less than an hour to get to the closest town for food that she couldn’t grow of catch herself. She would always wear this light pink dress with mud spots all over the bottom of the dress. Whenever she went to town she would wear a black cloak with a hood to hide her face from the others.

It was a spring day when she went to town to pick up some fresh food. When she was walking around a man from across the road was yelling about a fluffy bread sale. When she heard her turned my head and started to walk to the man selling the bread. “Hello,” the man said when she arrived at the other side of the road. Then she asked him “what is this sale you’ve been yelling about?” Then he looked at her with his dark brown eyes and said “There’s a sale for my store for my famous fluffy bread.” Then she looked at him and asked “How much would this cost?” She looked at him with question in her eyes, but he couldn’t see because she was still hiding my face. Also with sarcasm in her voice, but she was still serious when she asked the question. Then he looked at her with question in his eyes. “There .85 each and if you buy a second one you get it 50% off,” when he said that, he had this smile on his face. “Then I buy some from you,” she said to him forming a small smile on her face when she was looking at him. “Okay, I’ll get that for you,” she said that with an even bigger smile and turned around to go get the bread. His black hair that flowed through the wind when he turned and ran to get the bread.

When he returned he had the bread in one hand and a bouquet of white and purple roses. He handed her the bread and flowers. Then she put her hand into her bag and grabbed the money for the food. She didn’t even look at him when he came back, but she felt his presence when he approached her. When she had the money in her hand, and looked up and saw the flowers he had in his hand. Then her face lit up when he handed it the flowers, and then the bread. Then with her feelings still all over the place she handed the man the money and said “thank you.” Little did she know what type of flowers they were.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lilith_Garnet
Lilith_Garnet
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
21 May, 2018
Words
513
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,042

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.