Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Stress
Stress

Stress

TheWeridDucklingTheWeridDuckling
1 Review

School is just like "give all these assignments and make them due today." it just gets way too much. I have to live with depression so I don't even want to get out of bed let alone do all this work. My mother doesn't understand that shes not good at helping emotionally so I am forced to get out of bed, do all this work at once and it causes me to get overwhelmed.

I have to to deal with a one year old that I basically raised so much to the point he calls me "dada." And, I feel bad because he doesn't actually have a father and he thinks im his father, it stresses me out so much.

If you've read the story "My Brother" you can see how im a little stressed about it. He touches me and I keep telling him to stop and he doesn't. I want to be left alone some days because I'm having one of those moods and he just gets on my nerves on purpose to get a reaction.

My cousin ruined my life by coming into it, you might think that me saying that is too harsh but its not. She came into my life manipulated me, my mother, and my father. She's not a good person. I'm trying to get out of the manipulation so hard but my mother keeps her around and it causes my brain to stay in the manipulation.

I'm the therapist friend, don't get me wrong I love helping my friends but theres this one friend that i've saved fro suicide four times. She comes to me for every minor inconvience and sometimes it gets too much. I stayed up for weeks making sure I never got that text saying "im sorry."

The only time I'm ever happy in my house is either when im watching twitch streams or sleeping. The other times I'm happy im at my neighbors house, the ones that basically raised me.

My house probably stresses me out so much because I was raised differently than them so my mindset is different. Because, my parents was and still is always working so I wasn't raised by them. But my siblings were kind of raised by them so we have completely different mindsets.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoyed, you can give some feedback if you want!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Feb, 2021
Words
381
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
607

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.