Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sucker for Love
Sucker for Love

Sucker for Love

stormymindofminestormymindofmine

These days are all types of messed up and the only person who makes my life less messed up doesn't love me back, which ends up hurting me a lot. It hurts even more when you known this person your whole life and he stops caring for you and he turns into the guy that you'd hate. A lot of your friends wouldn't understand your hurt. He made you feel blue butterflies, you're literally floating in the night sky with him, it's just you and him in this messed up world. You cared for him so much, loved him with a god damn passion, and he still decieded to make you fall for him when he knew he wouldn't stay. Everyone in 2019 is scared to commit, we always start talking falling for eachother, but one always ends up leaving the other sucker. Wished we'd be stuck in the 70's when guys were suckers for love as much as girls were. When everything was simple and sweet. Just give us a chance to be madly in love so we can heal our wounds and create new memories.

Author Notes: sorry I was gone :(

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
stormymindofmine
stormymindofmine
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Oct, 2019
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,368

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.