Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Suicide: Not the Answer
Suicide: Not the Answer
This story has some quality issues

Suicide: Not the Answer

Callie_WritesCallie_Writes

I am a survivor of suicide. Of 12 attempts actually. I am going to share a story. Before hand i am putting a trigger warning: suicide, coming out, profanity. If you have no intention to listen to any of these, keep scrolling.

When i was 13 i told my mom i was Bisexual. She hit me with a frying pan, took me to the store and handed me a pair of boxers, and a lacy bra. With those in my hand, she pulled me around the store anouncing it to people. Saying that i am a sin, and that she was to disown this monster, and that when i died i was deffinatley going to hell. My own mother, my own blodd someone who was supposed to love you from birth, In my case my mom has hated me since birth.She had tried to drown me 7 times between the ages of 3 to 6.

I dont really know where i was going with this but suicide is not the answer. If your feeling down message me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Author Notes: I dont really know where i was going with this. Honestly dont. I was just feeling the website out.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Callie_Writes
Callie_Writes
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
26 Nov, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
183
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
178

Please login or register to report this story.