Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Superheroes and Villains-Part Four
Superheroes and Villains-Part Four

Superheroes and Villains-Part Four

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Scarrlett Steam´s pov.)

¨ I am Carter and this is James,¨ Carter says smiling over at me. ¨ I know,¨ I laugh. He nods, ¨ what are you doing here? I expected you to be hanging out with your brother and his friends. ¨ I look down awkwardly. ¨ I do not really get along with my brother or his friends. I came her for a little time alone,¨ I say and smile at them all. ¨ Oh. We came here because these two begged me,¨ Carter says, smiling at James.

James kisses his cheeck and I feel my cheecks go slightly pink. Carter notices and pulls away from James, which makes James´s eyes water. ¨ I am sorry. It dosen´t bother, my family just dosen´t really show affection so I am not used to it.¨ Carter stares at me and I blush then begin again. ¨ I am a lesbian. It dosen´t bother me. ¨ I say trying to convince them. Carter wraps his arm around James, who sets frozen there ignoring him.

Eden turns to me, leans in and whispers in my ear, ¨ lets go outside for a second and let them talk.¨ I nod, get up, and follow her out the door. She leans against the wall of the diner and I copy her movements. ¨ I really am sorry, I don´t have a problem with it.¨ She looks over at me, ¨ it is not about you. Carter is supposed to marry me, it is arranged. Carter is gay and I am a lesbian, which causes problems. Carter´s dad knows he is gay but he dosen´t know about James, my mom knows I am a lesbian, but they don´t care what we want. ¨

I stare at her, ¨ I didn´t know they did arranged marriages anymore. Nothing except for being evil is expected of him, which I don´t really understand.¨ I chuckle, she smiles. ¨ James knows everything, he just wants Carter to tell his dad. James has already told his parents and they are excepting. Carter just is not ready,¨ She says. The door to the diner opens and James steps out. Carter behind him, eyes downcast, and face solemn.

¨ Are we leaving?¨ Eden asks, Carter nods. She pulls out her phone and I take out mine, we exchange numbers, and she walks off smiling down at her phone.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy, sorry for the wait.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Jan, 2021
Words
392
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
324

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.