Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Superheroes and Villains-Part Two
Superheroes and Villains-Part Two

Superheroes and Villains-Part Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Scarrlett Steam´s pov.)

I pull my blond hair into a ponytail, push my purple glasses that cover my green-blue eyes up my nose, and tighten th laces on my black combat boots. ¨You cannot beat me,¨ my brother says. He stretches and laughs. My brother has copper blond hair, a ripped body, pale grey eyes, and freckles. I ignore him, knowing I have to win, because the entire school is watching.

She is watching. I glance over at the stands out of the corner of my eye. There she sits with her friend Carter and his boyfriend James. Eden Snow; wavy black hair, deep hazel eyes, high cheekbones, freckles settiled across her nose, and dimples. She is leaning slightly forward in her seat, Carter resting his head on James´s shoulder.

¨Get ready to lose.¨ My brother, Caleb, hisses over at me. His minion, Blake, blows the whistle loudly, telling us to go. I take off, letting him run ahead of me by a foot. I stay behind him at a steady pace until the finish line comes into my eyesight. I push ahead, crossing the finish line, and winning by seven feet. My brother throws his hands up and storms off.

Carter, James, and Eden stand along with everyone else cheering. ¨Don´t lose next time,¨ I say to my brother as I walk past him and off the track. He goes to swing but Blake holds him back.

________....___________________..._____________..._________________..__________________...._________________...

My mom sips from her glass of wine. ¨How was school?¨ She asks my brother with a polite smile. ¨It was fine mom. How was your day?¨" She grins,¨it was.¨ He laughs, as if this is some sort of joke the to share. ¨Can i be excused?¨ I ask my dad, who never says a word at the table. He nods, my mom gives me a dissapproving look. ¨You should not have pulled that stunt on your brother today at school.¨ Her voice is ice cold, my brothers smile matches. ¨You shouldn´t over look me as if I don´t exsist. When you start caring about me I will go back to being the perfect quite little daughter.¨ She sneers and I walk out ignoring her calls and my brothers jeers.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jan, 2021
Words
374
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
361

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.